Alaina Schwartz- Speaker and Coach for 6-figure and up women business owners
“Most people are focused on the absence of what they want, not on what they actually want—which manifests what they don’t want.” – Alaina Schwartz
Alaina was a real joy to visit with. Her positive, pro-collaborative attitude is uplifting and will brighten anyone’s day. One of my favorite episodes.
She has a proven system to create financial and time freedom.
Alaina helps smart, mission-driven, service-based entrepreneurs make more money and more impact and achieve their full potential by permanently transforming their patterns of thinking so they can live the life they want with abundance, freedom, ease and fun.
“Your perception creates 100% of your experience. Mindset work allows you to train your brain, shifting your perception, and empowers you to see the best path to create the success you want.” – Alaina Schwartz
- We discussed her unique way of growing businesses and her proven system to create financial and time freedom.
- You must have the mindset of a 7-figure earner to become one
- Her ideal client is a high 6-figure earner
- Alaina’s “Zone of Genius”
- Difference between a 6-figure mindset and a 7-figure mindset
- 70-80% of lottery winners are broke within 7 years because they don’t have the proper mindset
- Big earners don’t hesitate and are not afraid of failure
- Over-achievers tend to get validation from outside sources, but that’s not a good recipe for happiness
- Much of success is changing the way you look at the world
- “Most people are focused on the absence of what they want, not on what they actually want—which manifests what they don’t want.
- Most people move away from pain, rather than moving towards what they want aka Negativity Bias
- She defines the “Law of attraction”
- “Easy or difficult doesn’t matter—it’s whether or not it’s worth doing”
- Her idea client: High achievers, change agents, service-based industries, mostly women
- She is co-authoring a book about gain without pain in entrepreneurship.
- Gratitude, acceptance, intention, and non-judgement—She teaches many of these things to her clients because it shifts your state of being.
- She gave me a podcasting tip: You must know who your audience is. This goes for any service-based business.
- Business essentials: Clarity on the vison, clarity on the audience and clarity on the why are the foundational pieces of every business. If you ‘re not aligned with those three pieces, then everything you build on top of that is like a house of cards.
- Difference between the female and male mindset and qualities
- Why feminine and emotional qualities are so valuable
- Alaina clearly has an abundance mindset
- She fully embraces the sentiment of “Whether you believe you can or believe you can’t, you’re right”
Resources and Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices