Nancy Matthews – Women’s Prosperity Network (WPN)
International Speaker, Best Selling Author, Global Leader Founder, Co-Founder of the Women’s Prosperity Network, Sales & Marketing Expert, Master NLP Practitioner
“Remember to be the one who lets others know how important they are.” – Nancy Matthews
“Be the change before the change changes you.”
Nancy is a best-selling author, has been featured throughout the media and has shared the stage with many of today’s leading experts and thought leaders … because she is one of them.
She’s been in business since 2002 and has developed several multi-million-dollar enterprises … all this while raising 2 children on her own as a single mother.
Nancy brings more than 30 years of experience and the perfect blend of business expertise, authenticity and heart to all her endeavors.
Nancy and her sisters, yes, real sisters, founded Women’s Prosperity Network in 2008 and they’ve had the privilege of serving thousands of people through their collaborative network, educational and inspirational programs, coaching and mentoring.
She is the author of The One Philosophy, Visionaries with Guts, the highly acclaimed Receiving Your Riches Course and the Best-Selling Series, Journey to the Stage. Learn more and connect with Nancy at NancyMatthews.com and WomensProsperityNetwork.com
- ·Nancy launched the Women’s Prosperity Network while she was a single mom
- She woke 15-30 minutes before waking her kids to get herself ready for the day including journaling and reading from the book – Simple Abundance. That started her day off calm and ready to go
- She now has 2,000 members, most of which have joined at the Gold Level
- The WPN doesn’t promote networking in the traditional sense. Instead, it promotes “generating a network of women” to support each other’s businesses
- It provides entrepreneurial training including mastermind groups, utilizing Zoom effectively, and developing personal growth
- “Impact focus” or making a difference in a positive way is an essential part of membership
- Commonly heard– “I had no idea there are women out there that are willing to support me.” The WPN aims to dispel that belief
- Women tend to be very helpful to each other given the opportunity
- The WPN fosters “Coopetition” rather than competition
- Speaking is one of the highest paid professions. Why aren’t there more women doing that?
- Nancy had a major failure at the beginning of the recession in 2007. The idea was good, but the execution was flawed. She lost a lot of money, but then she met someone that helped her start it up again. This time– the right way.
- Her book, The One Philosophy, says that we all should treat everybody as if they are “the one” [who has the power and resources to change your life for the better].
- She suggested I make a resource center on https://TheAmazingWomenPodcast.com for information catering to women entrepreneurs and include articles and videos of essential “How to…” topics. She recommended I make it a resource for anyone to access or contribute to. “Ask your guests to contribute something and I’ll co-develop it with you,” she told me.
- Nancy also commented that I should be sure to create a diverse platform
Resources and Contact Info
The People Skills Academy is coming soon. Get on the wait list on https://nancymatthews.com
The One Philosophy by Nancy Matthews is available on Amazon at:
Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach is available on Amazon
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices