Linda Fisk – CEO of LeadHERship Global
The Power of Partnership
“You have to define the issues that the partnership is designed to tackle.”
Linda Fisk is a multi-award-winning leader, keynote speaker, author and university professor dedicated to amplifying and extending the success of other high-caliber business leaders. She is the co-Founder of LeadHERship Global, a community of unstoppable women enhancing their leadership blueprint and embracing their power to be the best version of themselves- in work and life.
In LeadHERship Global, Linda supports and guides ambitious, creative women to move in the direction of their purpose, their mission and their dreams with powerful connections, critical support, practical tools and valuable resources to show up, speak up and step up in their careers and personal lives.
“You can experience an explosion of creativity and a multiplier effect – through the power of partnerships.”
- The incredible power in partnerships based on mutual respect created by extending trust.
- Extending trust vs. earning trust
- Give your potential partners the benefit of the doubt. “Trust but verify” (old Russian proverb made famous by Ronald Reagan).
- Partnerships have a risk/ reward ratio where the potential benefits can far outweigh the risks.
- Employing trust and partnership is a new and better approach to problem solving.
- What is true partnership? What is the partnership multiplier effect?
- How to leverage partnerships in your life to achieve that multiplier effect.
- How the power of the partnership is built on harnessing each partner’s key strengths and how to embrace transformation over transaction to achieve real, substantial change.
- True partnerships have a shared understanding of what success looks like.
- It’s critical to have a clear understanding and alignment of the bigger picture goals.
- Rob asked Linda, “You seem to be very wise. How did you develop that?”
- “You have to define the issues that the partnership is designed to tackle.”
- We talked about her experience with a great partnership at a company where she worked with a female CEO. Linda was the CMO.
- A parting observation: “Women tend to be more collaborative than men, especially in business.”
Resources and Contact Info
linkedin.com/in/lindafisk (preferred contact)